As Operations Manager you will oversee the clinic managers and staff to assure alliance and adherence to Harbor Medical Group’s mission, vision, values, strategic goals, and business strategies. The Operations Manager provides leadership and resources to promote the following:
- Effective managing, developing and evaluating the competence and satisfaction of assigned workforce.
- Effective operation problem solving and communication at all levels.
- Effective interdisciplinary and interdepartmental collaboration and service coordination.
- Effective evaluation of clinical practices and process improvement.
- Effective planning and evaluation of space, resources, numbers and skills of staff.
This position reports to the Executive Director and is a member of the leadership team.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or a related field; Master’s Preferred.
- 5 years of professional experience overall, with a minimum of 3 years of clinic management.
- Demonstrated successful experience with employee and medical staff relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and systems improvement in a clinic environment.
Send Resume to: email@example.com