Harbor Medical Group seeking a Full Time RN/LPN.
Position Summary: Assist in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and documents in EMR for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Review physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with patient.
- Document services performed for billing purposes in EMR
- Dresses wounds and gives enemas.
- Administer medications, orally or by subcutaneous or inter -muscular injections.
- Assembles and uses such equipment as catheters, and oxygen supplies.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from patients for testing and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Sterilize equipment.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 403(b). Paid Holidays and PTO
Job Requirements: Education and/or Experience
Graduate of approved Nursing program
Active Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse license issued by the State of Washington
Current BLS/ACLS card
Please send resume’s to: